Business Insights: Essentials’ intuitive user interface that makes it easy for researchers to use in-depth information on U.S. businesses, industries and products.
Features and benefits include:
- Ability to search across multiple data types from a single search box with targeted search options by category: company, article, industry, and keyword
- Histories, SWOT Reports, Thomson Reuters Company Financials and Investment Reports, Market Share Reports, and Industry Essays.
- All articles include PDF and HTML download options.
- Interactive charting: Manipulate statistical data and customize your own charts
- Deep links within search results that get users to the most relevant content in fewer clicks
- Text-to-speech capabilities
- Translation tools: Translate the user interface and at the article-level
- Robust glossary with thousands of business terms
- And much more!
The full-text content includes:
- More than 2 million investment research/brokerage reports
- Thousands of detailed financial reports (including fundamentals data and comparison tools)
- More than 2,500 market research reports
- More than 3,900 full-text periodicals
- More than 1,000 SWOT reports (updated quarterly)
- Nearly 25,000 industry reports
- Nearly 11,000 company histories
- Approximately 43,400 Market Share articles
- More than 65,000 articles from Gale’s Business Rankings Annual
- Nearly 2,300 corporate chronologies
- More than 2,000 additional reference articles published by Gale
- Nearly 70,000 associations
- Thousands of interactive live charts
- Nearly 500,000 detailed company profiles (with deep links to related content and statistical data)
- More than 500 in-depth industry profiles (with deep links to related content and statistical data)
Business Insights: Essentials users can:
- Investigate investment opportunities, comprehensively and easily
- Find parent-subsidiary relationships
- Obtain competitive intelligence, market share information and product trends
- Explore market-industry information and analysis — includes market research, investment, banking and capital market institutions and publishers
- Study product and brand information
- Compare companies within an industry
- Target new customers and inform on potential business opportunities, distribution channels or prime licensing opportunities
- Research career opportunities by company, geography or industry; explore related associations and business groups!