Business Insights: Essentials includes a completely updated, intuitive user interface that makes it easy for researchers to use in-depth information on U.S. and international businesses, industries and products. By focusing on the research goals, decision-making and workflows of our core Business & Company Resource Center users, we’ve been able to create a notably improved interface.
Check out these exciting new features:
- The ability to search across multiple data types from a single search box
- Interactive charting: Manipulate statistical data and customize your own charts
- Deep links within search results that get users to the most relevant content in fewer clicks
- New text-to-speech capabilities
- Translation tools: Translate the user interface and/or article-level translations
- Robust glossary with thousands of business terms
- And much more!
Learn more about Gale Business Insights: Essentials by downloading our Fact Sheet.
The full-text content includes:
- More than 2 million investment research/brokerage reports
- Thousands of detailed financial reports (including fundamentals data and comparison tools)
- More than 2,500 market research reports
- More than 3,900 full-text periodicals
- More than 1,000 SWOT reports (updated quarterly)
- Nearly 25,000 industry reports
- Nearly 11,000 company histories
- Approximately 43,400 Market Share articles
- More than 65,000 articles from Gale’s Business Rankings Annual
- Nearly 2,300 corporate chronologies
- More than 2,000 additional reference articles published by Gale
- Nearly 70,000 associations
- Thousands of interactive live charts
- Nearly 500,000 detailed company profiles (with deep links to related content and statistical data)
- More than 500 in-depth industry profiles (with deep links to related content and statistical data)
- Investigate investment opportunities, comprehensively and easily
- Find parent-subsidiary relationships
- Obtain competitive intelligence, market share information and product trends
- Explore market-industry information and analysis — includes market research, investment, banking and capital market institutions and publishers
- Study product and brand information
- Compare companies within an industry
- Target new customers and inform on potential business opportunities, distribution channels or prime licensing opportunities
- Research career opportunities by company, geography or industry; explore related associations and business groups!
- Excellent trade coverage!