Gale Business Insights: Global is the first online resource that empowers students and business professionals alike to not just research topics, but to interpret their research. Deep business intelligence powered by statistical data means less time spent searching for data – and more time connecting their discoveries to practical applications.
Additionally, the way users search within Gale Business Insights: Global leads to the business information they are looking for with:
- Company, industry, country, article, and keyword dropdowns.
- Result filters by full text only, peer reviewed only, and publication date.
Plus, articles are in both HTML and PDF formats, for easy highlighting or the original print look.
The full-text content found in Gale Business Insights: Global includes:
- More than 2 million investment research/brokerage reports
- Thousands of detailed financial reports (including fundamentals data and comparison tools)
- More than 1,200 business executive video interviews for classroom learning
- More than 1,000 unrestricted case studies
- More than 2,500 market research reports
- Hundreds of country economic reports
- More than 1,000 SWOT reports (updated quarterly)
- More than 3,500 full-text periodicals
- Nearly 25,000 industry reports
- Nearly 11,000 company histories published by Gale (International Directory of Company Histories)
- Over 43,400 articles from Market Share Reporter published by Gale
- Over 65,000 articles from Business Rankings Annual published by Gale
- More than 2,200 corporate chronologies
- More than 2,000 additional reference articles published by Gale
- Nearly 70,000 associations
- Thousands of interactive live charts for economic and business indicators
- 193 detailed country profiles (with deep links to related content and statistical data)
- Nearly 500,000 detailed company profiles (with deep links to related content and statistical data)
- More than 600 in-depth industry profiles (with deep links to related content and statistical data)