Gale Genealogy Connect includes hundreds of authoritative resources formerly available only in print or on CD-ROM, including trusted sources from Genealogy.com and Clearfield.
Intuitive searching options help researchers find information easier than ever before. Instead of spending hours scanning books for mentions of a family name, users can turn to Gale Genealogy Connect for a one-stop search across multiple volumes, identifying connections and enriching family history.
Gale Genealogy Connect also features:
- An engaging user interface with instant translation into 34 languages
- 13 machine translations
- 13 readspeaker texts-to-speech languages
- User-focused navigation and organization
- Unlimited simultaneous 24/7 access
- Seamless cross-searching across Gale Genealogy Connect collections
- More than 1,500 authoritative resources from Genealogical.com and Clearfield
- Ability to print, save or e-mail articles
- Multi-page viewing recreating the book experience
- And much more!
Learn more about Gale Genealogy Connect by downloading our Fact Sheet.